|KEEFER PLACE CONDOS:||- 35 Keefer Place / 550 Taylor Street (The Taylor)
- 58 Keefer Place (Firenze 1)
Andy Livingstone Park
89 Expo Boulevard
Andy Livingstone Park was the fist major amenity to the Crosstown Vancouver area. Completing construction in June of 1995, the park offers a wide variety of uses for locals. From a quiet & serene picnic by the pond to an evening soccer game under the lights, Andy Livingstone offers it all. This Park is Vancouver’s newest artificial outdoor turf field & is the largest of its kind in North America. As it is lit from above, the park offers extended hours for all types of sports from Soccer to Ultimate Frisbee, Baseball to Skate Boarding. This 10-Acre park has the Chinatown Parkade located at its Eastern edge (Keefer St & Carroll St) for convenience if the abundance of close street parking is occupied. All in all Andy Livingstone Park offers a green oasis in the heart of the city.
Andy Livingston Park Walk Through:
View Larger Map
View Larger Map
- Completed June 1995, developed & paid for by Concord Pacific & Henderson (Canada) Developments.
- The Park was named after Andy Livingstone, the former Park Commissioner who proudly served from 1969 – 1988.
The entire park is 10 Acres (4.21 Hectares)
1 X Basketball Court
2 X Field Hockey
1 X Field House (Change Rooms)
1 X Football Field
3 X Play Grounds
1 X Skateboard Park
2 X Soccer Fields
1 X Softball Field
2 X Tennis Courts
2 X Ultimate Frisbee Fields
- Field is well Lit for “after dark” events
- Washrooms available on site Andy livingstone park